Today I finally got you to close your eyes after 30 minutes of slowly diminishing growls by putting a light blanket over half of your face (that's how you like to sleep, I don't know why, it freaks me out sometimes, but I do it too, so I got no one to blame). As I sit here looking at you, I'm thinking: "Wow, he has a lot of fight in him. That will take him far one day."
Friday, March 18, 2016
Tenacity or Pigheadedness?
I sometimes get frustrated because it can be hard to put you to sleep. No matter how tired you are, you keep your eyes wide open and make angry little grunts as long as there is something interesting going on around you. I've seen this go on for hours. One time you were so tired from all the fussing that you slept for 10 hours straight, and only woke up because I really felt like you needed to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment